Thursday, January 5, 2012

All up in 2012


After ringing in the new year by drinking multiple miniature bottles of white wine on a flight from Texas, I'm settled back in Hong Kong. So far I've got to say that 2012 is treating me very well. The next few months are well mapped out, with one of my best childhood friends coming to visit next week, a trip to Australia in February, then a visit from my sister in March, then a trip to Barcelona in June, then (finally!) the Trans-Siberian this summer.

The only downside at the moment - I'm pretty sure someone broke into my flat while I was on holiday in Texas and replaced all of my pants with identical versions one size smaller. The police have been of no help.

I hope everyone else is doing great as well!

P.S. - Eff the gym - my new year's resolution is to be better about keeping up this blog. We'll see how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment