Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wonderfish!

Today I had quite the expat housewife day - lunch with a girlfriend and then the spa. But this was no ordinary spa. This was...Wonderfish! Wonderfish has tanks of tiny fish that want nothing more than to nibble off your dead skin. So I spent 30 minutes letting them feast on my calluses, old scars, and general ashiness.

Here they are swarming around when I first put my feet in. They were so happy.


After about 20 minutes, some got full and went to take a nap on the pool floor. But the fatties kept at it.


As one woman also undergoing the treatment described it, it feels like wearing vibrating socks. Except, you know, you can see hundreds of fish swarming around your feet, and they look eerily like leeches, and you're pretty sure that you're going to have nightmares. But other than that, just like socks.

Oh - and it actually works. My feet are soft and pink now. And covered with fish saliva.


No comments:

Post a Comment