Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pepto is supposed to make you feel BETTER

You can't tell from the photo, but this billboard is quite large.



And I have to walk by it every day. I think it's the combination of the sickly-sweet pink color and the model's fleshy lips, but it makes me incredibly nauseated. Don't his lips look as if they'd smell like rubber? And the furrowed brow - why? What is going on here? Actually, there's a larger version of this billboard in which you can see the full picture - he's feeding a fish. This explains nothing. But it also makes me wonder what graphic designer possibly thought it was a good idea to crop the photo so all we get is the close-up of this rubber-lipped bald guy who looks as if he's either been punched in the crotch or is in the throes of pink, latex-scented passion.

My only consolation is that this will be taken down after the event. Which just can't happen soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment