Thursday, June 10, 2010

The cure for what ails you

I took another jaunt to Guangdong province this week to eat great Sichuan food and buy pirated DVDs (the packaging of the last season of "Lost" proclaims it to be "a Good-Heated Tween Comey") and will post some photos soon, but first some photos of the pharmacy I visited in Shenzhen.

The pharmacy is divided into sections so you can easily find what you're looking for. For example, are you both cautious and into sports?


How's your cheek? Eyebrow?


And...well...I don't know:


Within these sections you can find all sorts of miracle cures, like:


Or:


These are all the photos I could take before a pharmacist politely asked me to put my camera away. Damn! I didn't even get a photo of the "seal fur oil" pills with the cute cartoon baby seal on the front or the "Take Away Under Arm Smell" deodorant. Next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment