Saturday, January 16, 2010

Why I start drinking at noon

This morning's class went a little something like this:

Me: (holding up picture book) Okay class, what is the puppy doing? *
Class: (holding up fingers crossed like they're warding off the devil) DIRTY! DIRTY! **

On the bright side, I discovered a new and delicious flavor of Mentos - fuji apple. I believe it has now overtaken cola as my favorite Mentos variety. Let's hope this small victory is enough to carry me through the day.


* FYI- the puppy was fetching a stick.

** Because the kids are mainly learning British English, and because they're only 4 years old and their enunciation isn't that great, they all sound like Ozzy Osbourne. So when you're reading this, make sure that "DIRTY! DIRTY!" is in your best Ozzy voice.



No comments:

Post a Comment